Quality Systems and Continuous Improvement
At Malnove, our primary desire is to provide a unique customer-focused experience that consistently exceeds expectations. At the core of our approach is a fundamental belief that Quality Performance and Continuous Improvement are directly linked and our systems and structure support this approach. In an industry where quality can be just a word or catch-phrase, we strive to partner with our customers in a way that aligns your needs with our unique capabilities.
Alignment-Execution-Results... it's who we are and what we do.
- State of the art shop floor data collection systems
- Associates measure and track key process variables that are aligned with customer needs
- Robust procedures that ensure consistency
- Routine, structured data analysis to monitor process trends
- Built on ISO 9001 standards
- Malnove Clearfield, Utah is ISO 9001:2008 Registered
- Malnove Omaha, Nebraska is ISO 9001:2008 Registered
- Malnove Jacksonville, Florida is ISO 9001:2015 Registered
- Malnove Clearfield, Utah FSSC Certification Completed January 2013
- Malnove Omaha, Nebraska FSSC Certification Completed February 2013
- Malnove Jacksonville, Florida FSSC Certification Completed January 2013
Food Safety System Certifications 22000
- We listen... to our Customers and to our Associates
- We continuously explore opportunities for improvement
- We invest in building capability in proven improvement methodologies including Lean and Six Sigma tools
- We make "Getting Better" a priority
At Malnove, we believe Continuous Improvement is a choice to get better every day. Our approach is simple...
Value Add Service
At Malnove, we desire to Partner with you in a way that adds value. Collaboration is the key to lasting success and we are prepared to engage you in Joint Continuous Improvement efforts that secure success.
- Aim to consistently exceed our customer's expectations.
- Empower our people to accept responsibility for daily challenges. They are our most valuable asset.
- Focus on the process, not the results alone.
- Position our Corporate Quality Manager as a direct report to our CEO.
- Support Transparent Quality Direction/Systems in all plants.
- Require individual Plant Quality Teams Focus on Process Audits / Variables Control
- Focus our operating personnel on Variables Testing / Process & Product Control and Quality Management Database
- Input and monitor each process on Windows-based PC.
- Perform checks, input variable data.
- Provide excellent traceability.
- Maintain a strong "Quality Action Reporting" process.
- Maintain control charts in real time.
- Establish standard operating procedures, keep them current and place them at each work center.
- Adhere to ISO 9000 standards.